Monday, June 29, 2009

Touring Providence

I know I have promised numerous times to take people out to Southern Domain and then into Providence itself, but this time it's gonna happen. For the next three days, for an hour or so a night, I am going to be asking everyone online who has not gotten an adequate tour of Providence to come out, even in a shuttle, and see the sights, and be given a brief on what there is to do out there in CVA land.

These tours will not last long, they will be rather short and sweet, but I wanna make sure all the new guys are given the opportunity to learn what we are all about. Until then, I am going to be asking people whether they have listened to Varian's audio blog yet or not, and if they have not, then they should. It is thirteen minutes of yummy goodness, ranging from everything to what we do here at the AU-F, to what Providence is like, and what you can expect from the space we inhabit.

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment