Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Transmogrification

Some weird stuff is coming down the line in Providence and I am a little more than apprehensive about what I am seeing. I am a particularly good watcher when it comes to things like this, and even with the limited amount of searching I do, the information still seems to trickle down to me one way or another, whether from a close associate or just an itch on the back of my neck that I have to go out and satisfy.

I just wanted to make everyone aware that some flak is zinging about out there and that I am making sure we do not get hit with any of it. I am a little concerned about the null region we have come to depend on so greatly. Good thing we are getting an Ark in thirteen days, eh? It will allow us to have options, if and when things go south out there in the promised land. I adore Providence space, but... there is some weird stuff floating downstream.

SO, who likes Frenchie space? *coughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment