Monday, June 22, 2009

Forums Redux

So I have decided that the forums are a lot of maintenance that does not always result in much work, so we are going to be slimming them down to just a number of catch-all style areas for us to post updates, and such.


We will still maintain the following: introduction, general, guides, and ships (deleting for now but may reintroduce).

The rest is going to be merged or eliminated and moved either to the mailers ingame, or to blog updates on my blog, for pertinent details like, what's going on this week, what cool stuff is happening the next week, and the like.

It is a bit much for me to maintain the forums and the ingame mailers both, so this new slimmed down forums format will mean I do not make such a sour face when I look at all the forum sections we have now that are so rarely used even by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment